Our ticket prices are valid all year round: 1.400 HUF for adults, 700 HUF for students and pensioners. Concessions for families and groups are available. You may buy a ticket no later than half an hour before closing.
- Under 6 years: free
- For students between 6-26 years (with student card): 700 HUF
- For adults: 1400 HUF
- For people of early retirement: 700 HUF
- For pensioners between 62-70 years: 700 HUF
- For pensioners over 70: free
- For families (minimum 2 children, maximum 2 adults as escorts): 700 HUF/person
- For adult groups from 10 people: 1200 HUF / person
- Secondary school students of Keszthely: 350 HUF/person
The Museum is free to visit
Important! Free entry is only available to nationals of EEA Member States.
- For everyone on the national holidays of the Republic of Hungary
- Under 6 years of age, and over 70 years of age
- For teachers accompanying a class
- For teachers with teacher’s card validated for a given academic year
- For primary school groups from Keszthely
- In the case of a group of 20-30 people, for the tour guide or the bus driver
- For people with dependency needs
- For the companion of a person with dependency needs (max. 1 person)
- For holders of a professional pass issued by the Ministry
- For holders of certificates according to international treaties (ICOM, ICOMOS)
- For the members of the national public collections of professional organizations with at least 400 members (Pulszky Society – Hungarian Museum Association, Hungarian Librarians’ Association, Hungarian Archivists’ Association)
We offer many opportunities for discounted ticket purchases at the Balatoni Museum. You can read the list of cards, coupons and tickets accepted at our box office here.
You can pay with Mastercard / Visa / Maestro cards at our cashdesk as well. We also accept cash and SZÉP cards for payment. Alternatively for groups, you may pay a lump sum in advance by bank transfer, after which we issue an invoice.
The guiding fee for adult groups of 10-30 people is HUF 7,000 / group in Hungarian, and HUF 10,000 / group in English and German. The guiding fee for groups of 10-30 students is 3,500 HUF / group in Hungarian.
Considering the ideal group size, we arrange the guided tours of more than 20 people into smaller groups. The guiding tour fee must be paid per group. You can read more about the guided tours here.